2 PAWS
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw-progress/twopaws.jpg
Okay so I did some in progress shots finally. (Buckle in, this post is going to be long .)
First for the glove panels, shots of each row:
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw-progress/row1.jpg
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage ...
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Jun 05, 2026 8:51 pm
- Forum: Fursuit Tutorials
- Topic: Free Pattern for Crochet Fursuit Paws
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3557260
- Fri Jun 05, 2026 12:48 am
- Forum: Fursuit Tutorials
- Topic: Free Pattern for Crochet Fursuit Paws
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3557260
Re: Free Pattern for Crochet Fursuit Paws
NEW PAW! NEW PAW!
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw1.jpg
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw2.jpg
No pads and plus nails to match my sona. I tried to figure out something knit or crochet for the nails but nothing really worked out.
Now I just gotta do it again! Maybe I'll actually take ...
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw1.jpg
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw2.jpg
No pads and plus nails to match my sona. I tried to figure out something knit or crochet for the nails but nothing really worked out.
Now I just gotta do it again! Maybe I'll actually take ...
- Fri May 29, 2026 3:20 am
- Forum: Fursuit Tutorials
- Topic: Free Pattern for Crochet Fursuit Paws
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3557260
Re: Free Pattern for Crochet Fursuit Paws
Well I finished this attempt. This was just meant to be a test run and it came out okay?
When I actually have colors I want to use it'll hopefully come out better.
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/no-pobs.jpg
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/yes-pobs.jpg
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/nya ...
When I actually have colors I want to use it'll hopefully come out better.
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/no-pobs.jpg
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/yes-pobs.jpg
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/nya ...
- Thu May 28, 2026 1:04 am
- Forum: Fursuit Tutorials
- Topic: Free Pattern for Crochet Fursuit Paws
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3557260
Re: Free Pattern for Crochet Fursuit Paws
Saw this and immediately at least wanted to see what I could do with my having not crocheted in over a year, just some spare yarn I had lying around, a too-small hook, and my trash sense of tension.
Got 1 panel down! ... kinda.
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw-panel.jpg
Somehow on the last row ...
Got 1 panel down! ... kinda.
https://melody.fyi/forum-storage/paw-panel.jpg
Somehow on the last row ...
- Wed May 27, 2026 10:58 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiya! I'm Melody!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 17443
Hiya! I'm Melody!
Hi! I'm Melody! I'm a trans plural furry living in the boston area who has just recently gotten back into drawing and making art! I'm only a recently-joined member of the furry community (kinda? I've been a sonic fan for as long as I remember but like that doesn't count right XD) as ANE 2026 was my ...