Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 4:06 pm
- Forum: Fursuit Making Discussion
- Topic: Should you make a DTD for a personal fullsuit?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6978
Should you make a DTD for a personal fullsuit?
Hi all, I'm looking to make my first fullsuit soon. I really want to make a digi suit with padding. Most tutorials on this are geared towards those who have a duct tape dummy of their client. However, I don't really have many people in person who could help me make a DTD of myself :oops: I'm shy and ...
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 3:59 pm
- Forum: Fursuit Making Discussion
- Topic: How to do a tail on a mascot without a belt showing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3237
Re: How to do a tail on a mascot without a belt showing
There are a few different ways to attach a tail!
Firstly, you could put belt loops on the back using elastic. Usually for fursuit tails, the part that attaches to the body is a flat circle. You would sew a piece of fabric on this end and then sew the elastic to make a place for a belt to pass ...
Firstly, you could put belt loops on the back using elastic. Usually for fursuit tails, the part that attaches to the body is a flat circle. You would sew a piece of fabric on this end and then sew the elastic to make a place for a belt to pass ...
- Thu Jul 30, 2026 2:55 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: What's up!! I'm Erazem :3
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4807
What's up!! I'm Erazem :3
Hello folks!! My name is Lucian but you can also call me Erazem or Mika (the names of my fursonas). I use he/him pronouns. I'm a furry artist and fursuit maker from the Midwestern USA. I have been a furry since about 2013! I love this fandom and especially studying it from a sociological perspective ...