Search found 3 matches
- Fri Mar 27, 2026 6:14 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi, I’m Callisto!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11054
Re: Hi, I’m Callisto!
Hello!! I joined this forum off of your post promoting the website, I super super appreciate all the resources you've given me, you've really convinced me to take this more seriously and really start trying to make suits :3
- Fri Mar 27, 2026 6:10 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: My Introduction!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9673
Re: My Introduction!
those suits are ADORABLE, where have you skydived?? I've only ever done indoor skydiving I def want to do the real deal someday
- Fri Mar 27, 2026 6:04 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hellooooo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12404
Hellooooo
Hello everyone!! My name is Amber, but you can also call me Amy, and iiii don't really have any fursuits to show off.. This is an art form that really calls to me but I haven't had much opportunity to work with it in the past, but I'm REALLY working to change that!! I'm excited to engage with a ...