Hi hi hi! I'm Zee :D
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:08 am
I've been in the furry fandom on and off a lot in the past (peer pressure and the like) but now i'm staying for good! I have a little bit of experience in sewing and I crochet sometimes but I mostly draw!
I use any/all pronouns, so feel free to call me whatever (neos included!)
I enjoy the "old cartoon character" style, so it's semi-reflected in my sona

I'm not super great at introductions pls bear with me TTuTT
Currently have a lasting hyperfixation on Flatland! (chances are you've never heard of it, but that's okay because it's from 1884.)
We're not gonna skin me for having a fictionkin, right? Well um. It's Mr. Ring-a-Ding from Doctor Who... shocker.
I'm scared what if everyone um. destroys me to death. what.
I use any/all pronouns, so feel free to call me whatever (neos included!)
I enjoy the "old cartoon character" style, so it's semi-reflected in my sona
I'm not super great at introductions pls bear with me TTuTT
Currently have a lasting hyperfixation on Flatland! (chances are you've never heard of it, but that's okay because it's from 1884.)
We're not gonna skin me for having a fictionkin, right? Well um. It's Mr. Ring-a-Ding from Doctor Who... shocker.
I'm scared what if everyone um. destroys me to death. what.