What's up!! I'm Erazem :3

Introduce yourself to the forum!
Post Reply
dragonsandwich
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 2:11 pm
Pronouns: he/him

What's up!! I'm Erazem :3

Post by dragonsandwich »

Hello folks!! My name is Lucian but you can also call me Erazem or Mika (the names of my fursonas). I use he/him pronouns. I'm a furry artist and fursuit maker from the Midwestern USA. I have been a furry since about 2013! I love this fandom and especially studying it from a sociological perspective.
I have made two partial suits and a lot of fursuit parts for local furs and friends. Hoping to make my first fullsuit soon! I attend Heartland Howloween every year :) I like to chat with new folks, especially about fursuit making. Feel free to reach out here or on my other social media pages (mostly the same username as here!)
Image Image
Post Reply